An effortless and comprehensive approach to burden of illness reviews
We have developed our ontology of PRO instruments based on those tools that are cited in the abstracts we index in our heoro.com database. The ontology has over 5,200 instruments that have been indexed to the abstracts that cite them, and we add new instruments as we come across them from our daily search of PubMed.
In November 2018 we added another 25 instruments to the ontology. These are listed in the table below. You can find the abstracts that cite them by searching for their name in the Instrument menu on the heoro.com Dashboard as follows:
1. Go to the heoro.com Dashboard
2. Select "All diseases or no specific disease" from the Diseases menu
3. Select "PRO studies" from the Study type menu
4. Then select the PRO instrument you are interested in from the Instruments menu
5. Click on "Search" and all relevant papers will appear.
The dashboard is completely free to use, and you can download the abstracts identified by your search as a .txt file, which you can them import into citation manager software such as EndNote.
Senior Researcher at Crystallise